The Nike SB Blazer Low GT Men's Skateboarding Shoe improves upon a 70s hoops classic with a Nike Zoom unit and vulcanized construction for supportive, low-profile impact protection and durable flexibility. Inspired by insights from skateboarder Grant Taylor, this premium shoe delivers a clean finish and superb boardfeel.
- Suede and leather upper for a premium look and fit
- Low-cut collar gives you a natural fit and comfort
- Rubber autoclave construction fuses the midsole and outsole for reduced weight and a streamlined look
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in the heel for low-profile impact protection and support
- Honeycomb-patterned crating increases flexibility and minimizes bulk
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability
BLAZER ORIGINSThe Blazer was introduced by Nike Basketball in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.