The Encore Linerless redefines simplicity and modern comfort. No other women’s snowboard boot offers the combined convenience of a BOA® Fit System and the hassle-free entry and exit of a linerless technology package. Plus, an updated and improved lightweight UltraCush™ internal cushioning construction and V1 POPCUSH™ footbed provide all-day comfort and energy return. From eager beginners to devoted weekend warriors, Linerless technology is an entirely different way of approaching your snowboard boots and your riding.
The Encore Linerless is made with textile and synthetic uppers.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN
• LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY – Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• REVERSE WAFFLE OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The Reverse Waffle outsole flips a classic Vans design inside out. Optimized for snow, it offers boardfeel and impact absorption, plus all-condition traction and flexibility in an affordable package.
• BOA® CLOSURE – Offering on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched adjustment and a custom fit, the BOA® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit for improved performance.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, Intermediate
• FLEX RATING – 3-4