Taking their ongoing collaboration with Beyond Medals to a new level for this season. Taking cues from the Goliath and Whatever, Bataleon designed a completely new board with an elongated nose and squared off tail. This fresh shape was developed together with Tor Lundström to best fit his fast aggressive riding style. This a serious tool no matter the conditions.
- Intermediate/Advanced Rider Level
- Flex 7 (stiff)
- All Mountain
- Twin 3BT™ – These boards are shaped with a wide centerbase area. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings.
- Directional Twin
- SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT™’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Ultralight Woodcore – A 70/30 Paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Dual Super Tubes – The Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon tubes milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Biax Laminate Traditional and Time tested two-way weave fiberglass is light, strong and responsive, keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers – Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Shock Walls This is a new Urethane infused sidewall technology. They Smooth out your ride and are most resistant to impact.
- Hyper Glide S standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 Back Seat Inserts Backseat inserts are an set of extra inserts 4cm behind the bottom inserts. This allows you to set your bindings all the way back, so you can keep floating on those deep pow days. By shifting your weight more back on the board the nose stays up and the pressure on you back leg is reduced.
|Effective Edge (cm)||112.0||114.7
Waist Width (cm)
Tip/Tail Width (cm)
Sidecut Radius (cm)
|Min-Max Stance (cm)||50-62||51-63