These are the insoles Jaws used to ollie the Lyon 25 stair and set the record for the most stairs ollied in the history of skateboarding. Soft and flexible for maximum board feel yet absorbing mega amounts of energy upon impact, this same nanotech material is used by NASA.
- The Hi Profile thickness: 5mm toe to 12mm heel
- Dual layered. Top layer standard comfort plus with a bottom support layer
- most shock absorbing heel protection of any FP Insole
- Deep heel cup adds stability and assists in joint stabilization
- Thickness: 5mm toe to 12mm heel
- TPU layer under fabric for extreme durability
- Absorbs more than 90% of shock energy in astm f1614 lab tests
- Same formula we use for NASA
- Trim to fit
US Men's Sizing:
- X-Small 4-7.5
- Small - 6-10.5
- Large - 9-14
For women's sizing, simply add 2 sizes up. Iie. A men's 4 is a women 6.